Expo is a grand event held globally to bring all the visitors and participants across the globe together and find a way for solving many significant challenges regarding humanity following the given theme. This event is conducted by the government with the aim of unity, which has a direct impact on the cities hosting this. Expo 2020 is categorized into four types that are organized by Bureau International des Expositions (BIE) which are specialised Expos, Triennale di Minalo, World Expos and Horticultural Expos. Expo includes many cultural, musical and entertainment events, which gets the support of millions of participants and visitors. It’s a forum to connect different cultures and traditions together. This event helps in unleashing many dreams, passion, desires and inspiration.
DUBAI EXPO 2020
With the motto of “Connecting minds, Creating the future” Expo 2020 is conducted in Dubai from 1st October, 2021 to 31st March, 2022 at Dubai Exhibition Centre. This event is introduced with the sole expectations of bringing unity all over the world, giving a platform to nations across to showcase their talent through sustainability, mobility and opportunity. This Expo 2020 will bring out all the fundamental challenges faced across the globe, that will help each nation rigorously.
FACTS ABOUT DUBAI EXPO 2020
Let’s look at some interesting and unknown facts you should know about the event:
- Dubai won the bid to organize the Expo on 27 November, 2013.
- Dubai Expo 2020 is the first world expo in history to adopt the policy of “One nation, One pavilion”.
- Approximately 25 million visitors are anticipated for Dubai’s Expo 2020.
- More than 192 countries are participating in the event.
- Even after the end of Expo 2020, the Sustainability, Mobility pavilions, AL Wasl Plaza and Dubai’s exhibition centre will not be moved.
- The golden robot “OPTI” known as the guardian of the Opportunity Pavilion is the Expo mascot.
- The dome of 360 – degree becomes the world’s greatest projection surface.
- Expo 2020 covers 4.38 square kilometers in Dubai.
- Site development for Expo 2020 in Dubai began in March 2016.
- More than 30,00 volunteers enrolled for Expo 2020.
- More than 100 robots are manufactured in China for greetings, deliveries and directions.
- The Sustainability Pavilion consists of more than 1000 solar panels on terra.
- Expo events are usually organized for six months every five years.
- Expo 2020 in Dubai will promote environmental growth by encouraging sustainability and sharing various solutions on how to preserve the environment.
- The long-term plan is going to be discussed after the Expo 2020 event in Dubai.
- The Khaleeji-Led jam sessions will be conducted for every two hour once in a month which is known as “Jalsat Nights”.
- The occasions like National day or any honourable day for every nation can be celebrated in Expo 2020 Dubai, which will be held in AI Wasl Plaza.
- The regions like South Asia and Middle east Asia, Africa is where the Expo 2020 event in Dubai will be conducted.
- The entry fee for Expo 2020 event in Dubai will be free of cost for everyone under 18, adults over the age of 60 and college students with valid identity cards.
- The expo event will remain open on Thursdays and Fridays so that audiences can enjoy music and entertainment sessions till 10.30 late night.
- The Saudi Pavilion in Dubai Expo 2020 breaks the record of three Guinness across the globe.
- The Expo 2020 Dubai was postponed due to coronavirus pandemic, but vaccination is not compulsory during the event.
Humd encourages “Go green” and promotes sustainability. GCC’s first printing marketplace becomes a platform for printing companies across the globe to sell their products digitally.
Humd is honored to be exhibiting at EXPO 2020 in the first week of November 2021. HUMD strongly believes in Dubai EXPO 2020 ’s vision and vows to work towards creating a more sustainable environment with an endless range of sustainable products.