Starting a business is like an adventure, you are able to try new techniques and methods that will help you get to your goal! It isn’t easy, but it certainly is exhilarating when you find the right methods that work best for you and your team. However, with the surge of startups and small businesses over the past couple of years, starting a business has its challenges and every entrepreneur has developed their own method of solving them! Right from content originality to getting the word out! That is why the government and various organisations in the UAE have been working hard to cater to startups, and small and medium businesses in order for them to prosper and succeed in their endeavours.
With the current trends in printing, brochures, flyers, and pamphlets are becoming increasingly popular forms of communicating information to people; they are considered to be effective marketing tools. These are assets to bringing awareness and publicising any type of business. A brochure is a promotional booklet or flyer that promotes a company, event, product, or service. Brochures are an excellent method to bundle information in a simple, appealing style that attracts potential customers by providing basic information. A well-designed brochure will capture the reader’s attention and give necessary information while motivating them to take action. There are several print and media goods that may be used to promote a company, event, product, or service
Marketing tools like these are essential, especially at the beginning of your business endeavour. While the online space can be effective on its own to help bring customers and clients to your business, a good and well-informed brochure can go a long way in doing the same. Consider the qualities of your audience and which method(s) will be most appealing before investing time and money in one or more. Brochures are a professional, cost-effective, and low-cost way of brand promoting with your target audience. They are made to be picked up by people of all ages, demographic and gender. While online ads depend on the demographic of the platform you choose, brochures are universal and don’t require to be changed often.
Benefits of Brochures:
- Easy to Distribute:
Brochures may be presented in a number of locations with caution. This allows your company to reach out to more people with accurate information, generating new customers. Placing brochures in mail-in promotional gifts or on tables in your shop is straightforward. This marketing method enables you to reach out to a large number of potential consumers.
- Brochures are Cost-Effective:
Compared to other forms of marketing solutions, brochures are affordable. Furthermore, most professional print shops will collaborate to design and print brochures according to your budget. Furthermore, purchasing brochures in large quantities is a good investment if your design and distribution are planned well. In the UAE, brochures are quite popular amongst large corporate supermarkets and grocery stores.
- Brochures contain vital information:
Brochures enable business owners to fit a lot of information into a little space. Even a trifold layout has flaps where you may describe your services and products. Brochures have plenty of room to get your complete message through, whether you want to mention product pricing or introduce your company. By including coupons and discounts in your brochure, you could generate quick revenue.
- Personalize Your Business:
Through brochures, a business can have a one-on-one conversation, while your potential client reads your brochure. Make sure your brochures explain why your customers need your product or service. While your customers are provided with the option to receive the information from your website, the brochure gives it a more personal touch.
While brochures have a plethora of advantages, there are also ways that can reduce their effectiveness. Some points to keep in mind when designing a brochure are:
- Keep them short: A lengthy brochure can drive a potential customer away. You don’t want your brochure to be text-heavy, as that might dilute any key information in your brochure. Use bullet points instead of lengthy paragraphs!
- Always provide important information: You want your customers to take your brochures seriously. That is possible when you get to the point and keep it professional, without extensive background information. Always provide complete company information like contact details, including address, and website address; explain how to use your services or take action.
- Make use of visuals: You can attract a person to your brochure by making it aesthetically pleasing and attractive. Use pictures, charts, and drawings rather than words when possible. A picture is worth a million words!
- Create interest: Add information about an upcoming event, sale or offer that may intrigue your audience. This will ensure that your customers can take an interest in your business and also create a sense of excitement for them.
- Be Factual: Since your brochure will be publicly distributed, you need to make sure that all the information in your brochure is completely accurate and true. This reduces the risk of being accused of false information and misleading the customers. Facts also build long-term trust between you and your clients.
Humd provides plenty of printing options, one of them being marketing collaterals! We offer a large range of materials, sizes, and quantity options that can be customized to cater to the client’s preferences. Humd is a printing marketplace located in Dubai that helps small and medium businesses find vendors who can assist us with our specific printing needs across the UAE. With years of experience in the print industry, we understand what it takes to build a new business based on the different ways of brand promotion. We collaborated with multiple vendors with different printing expertise, to assist clients with more than one option of printing technique. You can head over to our website or connect with team Humd to learn more about printing and place an order for customising any products or collaterals.